Closed Thread but could be used as a re directory to regiment requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentflorida

Jr Member
I have just reached over 50 posts and I wish to sign up for a Regiment. I don't know how to do that so can someone direct me to the right place? I would be placed in the Southern Regiment to my knowledge.

New Recruit FAQ

"What does it take to join a regiment?

If a member decides to take the next step and join a regiment, they must first make sure that their account is more than 90 days old and that they have over 50 posts. This demonstrates that the member is committed to actively participating with the 405th Organization. Once a member has 50 posts on an account that is over 90 days old, they then post in this thread:
405th.com/forums/threads/regiment-membership-please-all-read.40958/

And request to be added to be added to their local Regiment. The Regimental Membership Officer, or RMO, for that Regiment will confirm they meet the requirements and will then give the go ahead for them to be added to the Regiment."

Thank You Cadet. I also agree with your attachment to Caboose seeing that he and I are different but similar. But he is pretty much like my youngest brother, mentally, who I am very proud of. In a way, thank you for that as well.

I don't understand. Are you requesting that this thread be closed, or are you simply informing others that got issue was addressed and this thread has served its purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back