Cloverfield is out today on DVD....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GruntOfAction

Cloverfield was in theaters three months ago and now its on DVD. I think this is like the second movie that was released on DVD three months after a release in theaters (first one being Transformers in July which came out on DVD October 16th I think..). So is anyone gonna pick it up? I heard there were some bonus scenes on it..

GruntOfAction said:
Cloverfield was in theaters three months ago and now its on DVD. I think this is like the second movie that was released on DVD three months after a release in theaters (first one being Transformers in July which came out on DVD October 16th I think..). So is anyone gonna pick it up? I heard there were some bonus scenes on it..
I was going to make a post on this when I first saw the add on TV. I forgot... :( ...but you're on top of it. :D

I believe the 'declassified' scenes are probably the ones we saw on the web all those months ago, but they're could also be teasers for the next movie. ;)

I'm picking it up today.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a couple different special editions out too, for those who enjoy that. I'll be getting the Best Buy version.

@Target:
Alternate cover, and includes Rob's Party Mix CD

@Best Buy:
Includes TJ Miller Bonus DVD (Video Diary)

I had heard that FYE was going to be getting a special steel case, but I don't know if that went anywhere...

Just went and bought it on my lunch break. Popped it into a friends laptop here at work, and this is the first preview you see...

Clicky

Awesome.

Edit: There's more than one special edition of this...F***. Though, I agree with Ruze, I might be heading to Best Buy. Yes I know I already got the movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been to the theaters in months. Probably the reason I didn't know about the teaser yet. I'll probably see it again at the Iron Man showing. My buddy at work is watching the movie right now, otherwise I'd let you guys know about the extras. He's a security guard so he has a lot of time on his hands during the day. :lol:

Let me let this dog express how I feel about this DVD.

do-not-want-dog.jpg

um, WHY? this movie ROCKED! it was awesome! as soon as the party ended at least, I hated it up until then.....BOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIING! Otherwise though, it was great!

i got a question i went and saw the movie but didn't pay attention during the movie so what is that thing in the movie??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back