Status
Not open for further replies.

NobleofDeath16

Division PR and RCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S511
Calling all Michigan and Detroit locals! We have a request for some 405th goodness to make an appearance at a con near you! ColFork85 , smelms , CoS Spartan058 from what I know this is in your neck of the woods and you guys have the most rally power for your state. I'd love to help anyway I can to make this happen.

Event Name
CMPL Comic Con

Event Website
CMPL Comic Con - Clinton-Macomb Public Library

Event Venue
Clinton-Macomb Public Library

Venue Address
40900 Romeo Plank rd. Clinton Twp. Mi 48038

Approximate Number of Attendees

Event Description
CMPL Comic Con is a 1 day, free, all-ages pop culture bash that focuses on highlighting local art/artists, cosplay, and other geek culture

Aug 13, 2022

Start Time
10am

End Date
Aug 13, 2022

End Time
6pm

Number of 405th Members Requested
As many as can come! :)

Can you provide a secure changing room/staging area to accommodate costumed attendees?
Yes

Will you provide free entry to event for 405th members and handlers?
Yes

Please list any other ameneties you are willing to offer our volunteers (food, water, etc.)
CMPL will provide a private and secure character area which contains changing/storage for costumes, private restroom, break room with snacks and drinks. This area will be accessible to staff and characters only and will require a badge to scan in.
CMPL also has a loading dock adjacent to private parking for loading and unloading large items without having to haul through standard doors.

Request Description
We'd love to have your group hang out and mingle with attendees for photos or questions. We will have room for your group to set up a booth or table or you can simply walk around.

Little less than a week away from the event, I am still looking to attend but wanted to see if anyone else ended up being interested.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back