Cod:waw Nazi Zombies Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenpilk

I'm making a movie based on the nazi zombies minigame on call of duty: world at war. From today I have 10 days to submit the finished movie to the contest. I need a lot of feed back. Thanks.

AP

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, i like the short film, but there is so much more you could do with it.

I suggest making the whole thing set in a darker dingier place. And the german scientists need to be in some sort of concrete bunker. With on light pointing down on the microscope.

I think of zombies and i think, running through deserted city streets and (in Nazi Zombie case, concrete bunkers, browned grass and overcast days, (or inside, completely dark and scary.).

Dunno if that will help, but i hope it does.

Cheers, Dave.

XxCALIBERxX said:
Hey man, i like the short film, but there is so much more you could do with it.

I suggest making the whole thing set in a darker dingier place. And the german scientists need to be in some sort of concrete bunker. With on light pointing down on the microscope.

I think of zombies and i think, running through deserted city streets and (in Nazi Zombie case, concrete bunkers, browned grass and overcast days, (or inside, completely dark and scary.).

Dunno if that will help, but i hope it does.

Cheers, Dave.

I have to totally agree with Dave

and you can also buy some cheap airsoft guns and paint them and have a better armory :D

You can also get some cheap BDUs and other stuff to make it look more realistic

BTW

There are a lot of Indy Mogul Videos where they can teach you a lot of filming stuff

Here are a couple of examples:

They have a lot more videos but you are a big boy and can search by yourself :p

I appreciate all the feedback. I have only nine days now to shoot 15 minutes of video and edit it. If I can find an abandoned building i will use it, but as of now my location options are limited.

It has potential, But the editing seems rushed.

If you would like I could do some effects work on it and clean up the other things.

Grim_Killer said:
It has potential, But the editing seems rushed.

If you would like I could do some effects work on it and clean up the other things.

Ok, I'll Bite. You can try to improve on it.

allenpilk said:
Ok, I'll Bite. You can try to improve on it.

Ok, Would you send me the original file, rather than me getting it off of youtube.

Also What look are you going for and I could try my best.

Im guessing if the files aren't too big you could email them to me. Ill pm you my email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back