COFFEE AT 2am?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I am so suprised this hasn't been locked! Rofl Anyway, I'm from Texas sanity. About an hour south of Dallas, and actually fairly close to Das Brutus from what I'm told.

whats the name of the place you get your coffee, i get mine at dunkin donouts !! WOOT lol

also great to meet you too man.

// where does everyone get their coffee for that matter????//

It's all about Tim Horton's here :p
and WTF "BAWLS" LOOOL
this thread is pure win

Uhhh... Is it because the wars over and you're sending us home?

That's exactly right private, wars over, we won, turns out you're the big hero and we're going to hold a parade in your honor. I get to drive the float, and Simmons here IS IN CHARGE OF CONFETTI!!!!

It's all about Tim Horton's
-EWWWW
and WTF "BAWLS" LOOOL
AT LEAST IM NOT THE ONLY ONE LOLOL
Wow, I am so suprised this hasn't been locked!

why would it be locked we are just conversating --if thats a real word lol lmao

That's exactly right private, wars over, we won, turns out you're the big hero and we're going to hold a parade in your honor. I get to drive the float, and Simmons here IS IN CHARGE OF CONFETTI!!!!

I'm no stranger to sarcasm sir...

LMAO!!! so sad... lol

[/QUOTE] AT LEAST IM NOT THE ONLY ONE LOLOL[/QUOTE]

And I repeat... so sad... HA

Hey im Steven
been with halo since i went to game stop a few years ago and saw halo 1 and tryed it and loved it went back the next day and bought halo 2 and now im here building my first br....YA....:| i saw coffee and thought yay coffee
(im not to great with introductions... heh)

Hey! Im Tahu, I been here since for quite awhile now also, as Matt, havent posted in any introduciton threads either :D Im living in Sweden, and found this awesome site before I was going to attend a masquerade, and been here since. I go to school, and at the same time working as a Java Programmer. If you got any questions concering glassing, bondoing, (some safety labels on respirators) or simple just LEDS, throw me a PM(if they are working atm), or I can give you my msn :)

Kinds Regards,
/Tahu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back