College Humor Taking on Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

preskewl

http://kotaku.com/384769/college-humor-tak...alo\\

Remember the guy in the self-made Master Chief armor at the New York launch of Halo 3? Seems like we weren't the only ones to take notice of his shiny metal carapace. The folks at College Humor, creators of Street Fighter: The Early Years, got in touch with Jim, who comments on Kotaku as NYC Armor Guy, about appearing in a short for the site, and Jim passed along some pictures of the set where the action takes place. The movie, which may or may not be called Halo Detective, should be showing up on the humor site in the coming weeks. For now, check out our little gallery taken from Jim's site, or visit the Flickr gallery below for more shots of Master Chief in action.

** I thought he was selling his armor because he was starting a family or something??

chhalomovie.jpg

Oh Man, I couldn't help but burst out laughing half way through. Totally earned a laugh and was a great idea.

TheRob said:
Oh Man, I couldn't help but burst out laughing half way through. Totally earned a laugh and was a great idea.

I believe they took some influence from this video (which the owner who did get killed by a cone got a Recon armor from Bungie)

Last edited by a moderator:
wow...did not know traffic cones were that deadly... i think ill make a forge match full of fusion cores surrounded by cones. or rapidly respawning cores that fall from the sky into a pile of cones that also rapidly respawn so to create massive cone deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back