Colonial Cons 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Otakon
Date: July 31- Aug 2

Name: Baltimore Comicon
Date: Oct 23-25

I'm not available until like second half of the year due to work and other obligations. I'm not positive on Balitmore Comicon but I know Otakon i'll be going to. Then also if there are any Halo Tournament/Microsoft Store events for nearing the Halo Infinite Launch that are in Northern Virginia (Fairfax County area), DC, or MD, I'll want to make it out for those.
I will be keeping everyone in the loop for those.

If we do this. I'd be game, no pun intended, plus I know Jbass is out in buffalo and usually attends this con. I've been wanting to get to this one for a while. From what I hear some of the buffalo area members head out to these cons in Syracuse. A good way to bring the western new york team back into the fold. FoamAndFoundry good call out for a con to attend, plus it would be a good warmish fall con to do before the cold snaps in before twin tiers.

serenko3 kisscasscosplay is usually up there and might be a good external reach as well.

My apologies guys.....I missed Puchi Con. I was sick all last week.....and with CoronaVirus outbreak..........perhaps it was the right move. :unsure:

If we do this. I'd be game, no pun intended, plus I know Jbass is out in buffalo and usually attends this con. I've been wanting to get to this one for a while. From what I hear some of the buffalo area members head out to these cons in Syracuse. A good way to bring the western new york team back into the fold. FoamAndFoundry good call out for a con to attend, plus it would be a good warmish fall con to do before the cold snaps in before twin tiers.

serenko3 kisscasscosplay is usually up there and might be a good external reach as well.
That's a good point about the temperature, last year (early November) it was warm enough to go out and photoshoot on top of a parking garage so that's always a win.
Though I will admit I was up painting my armor the whole night before and it was absolutely freezing outside, not my best idea!

That's a good point about the temperature, last year (early November) it was warm enough to go out and photoshoot on top of a parking garage so that's always a win.
Though I will admit I was up painting my armor the whole night before and it was absolutely freezing outside, not my best idea!

Twin tiers I think was the weekend after retro last year and OMG it was cold. But somehow we made it work. Photoshoot day we lucked out on in my book, day one we had frost and ick! you know how it goes up here.

My apologies guys.....I missed Puchi Con. I was sick all last week.....and with CoronaVirus outbreak..........perhaps it was the right move. :unsure:
It's okay Dirt. Stay well my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back