Colonial Marine, M41, And Predator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Here is the M41A Aliens Pulse Rifle it is in a Zip folder and there are 3 PDO files which are the Pulse Rifle, a Empty and a Full Clip, Textures have been added to all three files. Before the end of Febuary I'll have the Colonial Marine stuff done as well. As for the Rifle everything still needs to be unfolded so if anyone wishes to do it feel free. I know this has been requested several times so I hope this helps those who have been wanting to work on a Aliens Colonial Marine. Enjoy.

33tj72w.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/218445664/923cda6/M41A.html

Alright! I've been waiting for some one to do this. :)

Once you get the Predator and Alien peps done, you'll be my new best friend! I'll be watching this.

Thank you! This made my day. :)

EDIT: downloading the pulse rifle now. Looks great!

The Predator, Alien and the Colonial Marine is goin to be the fun parts everything is super HD but I'm turning down the Poly Count a little bit at a time till I get it to where I can pep it and someone else can build it but right now I can't even try to build it with my eyes because it's so HD.

The butt stock is optional but if you want it on it can either be scratch built or there is a PDF file of the rifle on the Papercraft Mueseum that you can cut out the butt stock and add it onto the back the file I found for this rifle did'nt have it with it.

Oh, wow, dude, thank-you SO much! I'll be unfolding these right away and start building! I loved the movie Aliens, its one of James Cameron's most kick-ass films (Besides Avatar).

marine first lol i wanted to get a set when i read it in one of my airsoft mags but they wanted olike 800 for it so making it would be more fun and i can do acid burns in it to and cant wait to make the rifle when thats done.

I'd like to see the Predator done first myself. I realize that there's a BIO mask already made, and that you're going to do armor pieces. But do you think maybe you can have do a file of the Predator's face? I would use it as a base for detailing, and then cast it out with flex foam or latex to create the mask. I think that would be cool... :)

OK I will probably tackle both at the same time, post the 3d files to the files here for people to unfold and on the Predator Head, Pooper do you want it with the mandibles closed or open? The open position is the one in the picture up above.

Nintendude said:
OK I will probably tackle both at the same time, post the 3d files to the files here for people to unfold and on the Predator Head, Pooper do you want it with the mandibles closed or open? The open position is the one in the picture up above.

I believe having them open would work best. Do you have a pic of the mandibles closed?

Would it be difficult to do both? if so, then I would prefer open.

Last edited by a moderator:
pooper said:
I believe having them open would work best. Do you have a pic of the mandibles closed?

Would it be difficult to do both? if so, then I would prefer open.

30njhn9.jpg

TADA there you go with the mandibles closed and open. Along with a couple images of the Bio Helmet with the Blades extending out. Either way it will be a pain to pep it but I will reduce the polygons as much as I can without losing the details so it will hopefully be easy to build. Whats funny is for some reason when I cropped the image down in size I started humming the Brady Bunch song.

Gremlin117 said:
I got a say this is freaking awesome. However, there seems to be a certain piece missing (butt stock).

Here's one with the butt stock on. It is not unfolded.

My link

Nintendude said:
TADA there you go with the mandibles closed and open. Along with a couple images of the Bio Helmet with the Blades extending out. Either way it will be a pain to pep it but I will reduce the polygons as much as I can without losing the details so it will hopefully be easy to build. Whats funny is for some reason when I cropped the image down in size I started humming the Brady Bunch song.

Looks good! But I think the Mandibles open looks better. I already have ideas on how to close the mandibles on the finished product if I need them to close (once the files are released). :)

Alright! Thanks Nintendude! Looking forward to seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back