Colorado Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm currently pulling all the files together for an ODST, Going to try my hand at foam for the lower portion this time around So I can sit down and move easyer lol. Only problem is getting up to springs to get the proper foam.

What kind of foam are you looking for?

Hey, I'm just like a billion hours north!

Diff div i think though. Same problem with resin up here in Alberta though, going foam myself.

What kind of foam are you looking for?

Yeah I'm looking for those EVA Interlocking Foam Floor shop mats, but the hardware store around here can only order the mats that have the holes in them. The closest place that has them is harbor freight up in springs. I would just order some and have them shipped to me but they weight quite a bit and living in BFE shipping is kinda expensive.

Ordering from Harbor freight is all well and good (and expensive) thing is you can't order it online it's store only

Hey, I'm just like a billion hours north!

Diff div i think though. Same problem with resin up here in Alberta though, going foam myself.

B1tmap, I too am a Edmonton 405ther Drop me a private e-mail sometime

To the rest of you Colorado guys. I am a 33 year old that grew up and spent 30 years of my life in Lakewood Colorado. I am forever a mile high in my heart!

James 'S'

R2Builder, 501st, 405th!

B1tmap, I too am a Edmonton 405ther Drop me a private e-mail sometime

To the rest of you Colorado guys. I am a 33 year old that grew up and spent 30 years of my life in Lakewood Colorado. I am forever a mile high in my heart!

James 'S'

R2Builder, 501st, 405th!

Canadian Mounted Division :)

Ordering from Harbor freight is all well and good (and expensive) thing is you can't order it online it's store only

Yeah I saw that last night. Oh well once I get back from Florida in July Ill make a trip up there to get some.

i would like to know as well. my plan is to make it to Nan DesuKan in september.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back