Comic-Con 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i go im going to the NY comic con cuz im on the east cost and i have som1 to stay with if i go to the NY con so i dont have to pay for a hotel or a airplane ticket but i will be in a black and gold custom armor

im getting there here are a few pix of what i got so far........
21761910150162959433477.jpg

22229710150162959818477.jpg

22326110150162960018477.jpg

22518310150162959673477.jpg

I know I cannot wait but I won't be in armor instead I will be going as someone that I don't think has ever been done before. I will be going as Professor Anders from Halo Wars

does comic con international really go international?? like do they go to asia or their is another convention in the philippines??

Skullboy, they're based in SD, have been since it started 30+ years ago. It's international because they have all kinds of comics, directors, writers, actors, movies, games, etc from around the world.

Crap I have Bioware meetup on Friday so I guess Spartan-005 will be going for me, unless the panel is in the morning then i can do that then jet over to Bioware in the Gaslamp Hilton. If thats the case then Commander Shepard will be invading the Halo Universe lol

Check the website, tickets may go on sale again soon. The part that sucks is you need to get a twitter account to be notified of it and the prices have gone up but it might also discourage those that really want go to all 4 days and let more people who want to go the chance to be there now.

Check the website, tickets may go on sale again soon. The part that sucks is you need to get a twitter account to be notified of it and the prices have gone up but it might also discourage those that really want go to all 4 days and let more people who want to go the chance to be there now.

Comic con also has a facebook page and all the 4 day badges sold out this morning but they will be announcing the one day badges soon

Thanks to my work schedule, by the time I can actually purchase tickets, they are always sold out...

Friday schedule for Comicon is up, among other interesting things...

11:30-12:30 Halo Universe— Frank O'Connor, Kevin Grace, and others from 343 Industries, as well as special Halo guests Greg Bear and Karen Traviss, discuss the first 10 years of Halo and offer a sneak peek into what's next for this exciting sci-fi universe. Room 6BCF

Hope to see many of you there!

Sorry for the double post but here is the meetup information
Saturday July 23rd
11AM

For those who were there last year we will be meeting in the usual spot. For others if its your first time we will be meeting on the outside terrace outside of Ballroom 20.

Not sure if I will be wearing Halo Cosplay, but Spartan-005 will be. If I decide not to do Halo I will be in N7 armor. This is also posted on the facebook page but if you have any questions just PM me

well it was a great con and glad to have meet the ones who could make it. and for those that couldnt hope you can get tickets next year. me ad spartan-087 got lucky and got our tickets for next year i got up at 4am sunday mornig and got in line for them. so keep those builds comin and lets see what people will come next year and we have pix up from our shoot slowly at the 405th so cal facebook page.

well it was a great con and glad to have meet the ones who could make it. and for those that couldnt hope you can get tickets next year. me ad spartan-087 got lucky and got our tickets for next year i got up at 4am sunday mornig and got in line for them. so keep those builds comin and lets see what people will come next year and we have pix up from our shoot slowly at the 405th so cal facebook page.
hmm, i worked at registration for next year, how far were you back?
on a side note, i did enjoy the con, went to the halo panel and the ubisoft panel, enjoyed them both. 501st had a panel, no surprise there (didn't go, had to help tear down registration)

um i woulld say i was about 300-400 person in line i was done at like 0845 with our payment. cash line was bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back