Coming Together

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaloGoddess said:
Portage Michigan huh? That's a few HOURS away from me! :pI live like 10 minutes north of the metro detroit airport, so if you have any idea where that is, then you have an idea of where I'm at. :p

well i do but 'HaloGoddess' would you be interested in going to this get together i mnean i could be the following that wil be there

Deathcoreknight

'HaloGoddess'

ninja112

stilger hammer

deucer

right now thats great i mean idk but yah im really excited

Last edited by a moderator:
Deathcoreknight said:
well i do but 'HaloGoddess' would you be interested in going to this get together i mnean i could be the following that wil be there

Deathcoreknight

'HaloGoddess'

ninja112

stilger hammer

deucer

right now thats great i mean idk but yah im really excited

Well, there is an issue with that..........my car is having MAJOR transmission issues. I noticed that if I drive my car for 30 minutes straight, it starts to crap out on me and the engine starts to sound funny. I would have to talk my fiance into going so that we can use his car (not sure if he would since he doesn't have a costume nor does he do this stuff) or I would have to carpool with someone.

HaloGoddess said:
Well, there is an issue with that..........my car is having MAJOR transmission issues. I noticed that if I drive my car for 30 minutes straight, it starts to crap out on me and the engine starts to sound funny. I would have to talk my fiance into going so that we can use his car (not sure if he would since he doesn't have a costume nor does he do this stuff) or I would have to carpool with someone.

im pretty sure we can work something out when it comes to rides ill see if i cant throw someone gas to come get you if need be

so yah or ill make something for some one as a gift but btw i was wondering about your wedding are u giving special invitations or no casue id like to wear my mark 6 or halo marine there but if you say no it ok i was just wondering any ways

Deathcoreknight said:
im pretty sure we can work something out when it comes to rides ill see if i cant throw someone gas to come get you if need be

so yah or ill make something for some one as a gift but btw i was wondering about your wedding are u giving special invitations or no casue id like to wear my mark 6 or halo marine there but if you say no it ok i was just wondering any ways

I was just looking to invite anybody that wanted to come AND would dress up. :pRight now, it looks like I have a GUARANTEED 5 people coming. A bit less than I expected, but hey, less money I gotta worry about spending! LOL If you wish to attend the wedding, let me know so I can PM you the info I will need from you so I can get all my stuff together. I am currently my own wedding planner! XD

HaloGoddess said:
I was just looking to invite anybody that wanted to come AND would dress up. :pRight now, it looks like I have a GUARANTEED 5 people coming. A bit less than I expected, but hey, less money I gotta worry about spending! LOL If you wish to attend the wedding, let me know so I can PM you the info I will need from you so I can get all my stuff together. I am currently my own wedding planner! XD

hell yah id love to go ill dress up for sure

I also want to mention that Dvine Infektion is another user from michigan. He lives pretty close to me.........about a 20 minute drive or so.

I have only seen a few members from michigan. Texas, Cali, and Florida seem to be the hot spots where most members are from. :p

HaloGoddess said:
I also want to mention that Dvine Infektion is another user from michigan. He lives pretty close to me.........about a 20 minute drive or so.

I have only seen a few members from michigan. Texas, Cali, and Florida seem to be the hot spots where most members are from. :p

well i think we can do something but we have to really pull together and do this to make are selfs stand out

We don't need to jump on this too fast! It's only the beginning of summer, we've got plenty of time.

I just think it would be a good idea to wait for more Michigan folks to notice stuff is going down here. Advertise more, etc.

Deucer said:
We don't need to jump on this too fast! It's only the beginning of summer, we've got plenty of time.

I just think it would be a good idea to wait for more Michigan folks to notice stuff is going down here. Advertise more, etc.

Ok well does anyone have facebook, twitter, myspace, myyearbook, ect.. maybe we can advertise this on our profiles?? http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001036033950

well lets have some more people post here so it stays out in the threads im got news me and stilgar will possibly be attending and well ninetendude wants to come as well

Yeah i would love to but no cash havent even made anything but like a gun out of an airsoft gun. but dont have that no more cus it was kinda a real working .22 cal rifle. anyways and i live in texas so yeah. i suck so bad!

OKAY i stand corrected u can google me and actualy get me sweet thats a first sence i got myspace when it cam out so yeah u can google.

Im from michigan too, I never realized how many members are from michigan. I always thought the hot spots were texas and florida.

Condor said:
Im from michigan too, I never realized how many members are from michigan. I always thought the hot spots were texas and florida.

so condor will you be willing to go an join the best thing ever well..... i think ti will be awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back