Commission artist suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Lanning

I know that this site mainly focuses on people creating their own sets of armor but I've run into a few problems of my own for the 2 years I've been trying to get my set done myself. To just lay it all out there, I have tourette's syndrome. Maybe you guys out there have heard of it, but for those that haven't, it is a nervous system disorder that plagues a person with unwanted speech and repetitive, sporadic and entirely unwanted movements. Because of this, my armor set is a complete fail. I've pumped about 400 dollars in to the eva suit in materials and I just haven't been able to make progress. I wont even put pictures on here, their so badly misshapen and wrongly formed, full of errant cuts and gouges. Because of this, I've just given up on creating my own set and am looking for good commision artists to build the suit since I dont have the ability of my own to do so. I dont want to pay an arm and a leg but I'm kinda forced to in this situation. I've done small props that I can hide the blemishes but the suit is just too large of a project and I'm not doing it justice. I've been soloing for years and decided to join the community to see what was out there, but I've made no progress for a very long time. Thanks guys (and gals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back