Community Jump in... Dead Space 2 security suit armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fail

so for this project im gonna try to create a dead space 2 security suit ive been studying the and already made the shoulder pieces and leg guards and shin guards.

my main issue is making the helmet so if anyone could say send me the pep. file of the helmet but already unwrapped that would be great, see my program isnt working right so... anyone want to lend a hand? it would be much appreciated.

Why didn't you just ask this in the Dead Space Pep thread in 3D modeling? There is no need to make another thread asking for it :) Not trying to be mean, just trying to help so theres no fuss and not alot of flaming. If I have time I may unfold, but check the DS pep thread. I know someone was going to unfold it.

-Edit-
So I jumped over to the Dead Space 1 and 2 Thread guess what I found... Someone unfolded it a while ago... Please, for the love of god, look around before posting a thread. Here's the link http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/31377-Dead-Space-1-and-2-File-Thread/page5 . It took me 3 minutes of going in the Dead Space thread to find this. Please don't make these threads, either go to the pepakura request thread or look for it... I am not mad, just a little annoyed..

I wouldn't worry about it too much, but if I were you I'd turn this into a work in progress thread to display your build and what not. Otherwise you pretty much wasted space on the board. Now that we've gotten past that welcome to the 405th. If you need any help with unfolding in the future you can let me know and I'll be happy to help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back