COMPLETED/Custom Skyrim Nordic Carved Armor(Foam/fur/leather)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire

Sr Member
Hello guys! So these fantasy builds are my bread and butter, I have currently 7-ish suits, this will be my 8th but first Elder Scrolls Build!

This is what I hope to achieve:

Screenshot_20190424-040752_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190424-040804_Chrome.jpg

Might change up the colors and maybe a sleeveless variant!

I've been working on it for the past 6 months and 2 odd weeks.

I've been keeping a thread/blog of sorts storing information on making a Power Rangers/Super Sentai helmet on my own from scratch. Normally, people would have theirs made by official licensed makers. But the one that are officially licensed are notorious for having backlogs upon backlogs of orders. In some cases, they made their orders 4 years ago...(shutters) So to avoid the line, I decided to make my own suit and helmet by buying things locally and online. Here's my link.

Normally, people would have theirs made by official licensed makers. But the one that are officially licensed are notorious for having backlogs upon backlogs of orders. In some cases, they made their orders 4 years ago...(shutters) So to avoid the line, I decided to make my own suit and helmet by buying things locally and online.

This sounds like an opportunity to me.... just saying.

Hell yeah, think about it, 5 billion people even if only a hundred or thousand buy it from you...it adds up man, you should at least think about it

I could
Hell yeah, think about it, 5 billion people even if only a hundred or thousand buy it from you...it adds up man, you should at least think about it

Sorry if me talking about this derails from the original point of the post. I could get into that, but here's the problem. Lack of man power. That's one of the reasons why they have so many back logs. From my last conversation from them on Facebook, I can only determine that they have at least 2 working on helmets and props but one on the costume. Could be more than that, I don't know. But since this currently a one man crew, I can only play it safe under 1 commission at a time. Maybe in the future, if I have more willing people, I can make a side business in the future. There are other cosplayers that focus on Tokusaku genre other than the official one, but I am only limited in a few certain skills. Need to learn how to make the gloves and the boots because I don't know how to make nether one of those.

I have done remade the freaking chest piece like 3 times,and have ran into an issue that has never happened to me before.

I keep messing up the scale! I think I almost got it down, swear my file was sized to a toddler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back