It was a rush job :oops:

Hey guys.

[attachment=5565:1.jpg]
[attachment=5566:2.jpg]
[attachment=5567:4.jpg]
[attachment=5568:7.jpg]

-Ace

"If you can't laugh in this world, why live?"

hopefully this counts as a complete suit? well kinda?..LOL..Still need to sculpt better arms this was the one off suit fr the game only parts that i had time to do are the chest, legs and hands and some of the undersuit .The rest I carved from foam and will sculpt again later in september to finish the suit completely

c1-2.jpg

Picture055-1.jpg

chest.jpg

Heres a quick video of the suit
http://www.vimeo.com/1294501

Toftt Nightmare said:
Here is my armor from right before Halo 3's launch.. It's with the Halo 2 pep files.. I cant remember which version though.

This is the suit that I found one youtube when I was looking for a Halloween costume that made me search my butt on google to find how you made it.

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC_0105.JPG

This was a pretty dope first suit, though I think I will be getting some bigger casted pieces for the biceps, thighs, cod and boots... the pep... was too small in relation to the other pieces and it can't survive without a lot of "Bondoish" stuff. It would have added durability.

pmander said:
hopefully this counts as a complete suit? well kinda?..LOL..Still need to sculpt better arms this was the one off suit fr the game only parts that i had time to do are the chest, legs and hands and some of the undersuit .The rest I carved from foam and will sculpt again later in september to finish the suit completely

c1-2.jpg

Picture055-1.jpg

chest.jpg

Heres a quick video of the suit
http://www.vimeo.com/1294501

I hate you :cry:

Freaking awesome man!

Last edited by a moderator:
This was my 1st version

l_2204cd13b150dc8de37dadcf6d95fb5d.jpg

this is my 2nd version

l_f979380363d194b8aea54071fdd07d72.jpg

I am still working on getting this perfected
i have quite a few projects going on but this is a sneak at the next step i am taking in my halo suit..

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

E.V.A. Chest mod
IMG_0293.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back