Computer Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke30695

Well the computer I mainly work with has sadly crashed... Leaving me with little chances to get on the internet and lower the music I make... >.< A friend of mine is fixing it though and I should get it back some time soon, until then I'll try to get on the 405th as much as I can...

But besides that... What movies that are out now are good in your opinion and worth watching? Me and some of my friends are going to see one next week but we don't really know what one we want to see... Can I get some ideas of what ones are good? Just so we can go without wasting money and getting mad in the end. XP

And the final item... Anybody play Condemned 2: Bloodshot yet? Damn I ******* love that game... Me and a few friends were playing it at like 2:00 A.M. and one part scared the hell out of my friend.. XD Mainly because we didn't see it coming...:lol: But if you haven't played it yet... I highly recommend it, very fun and addictive... I've beaten it but I'm playing through it again with FPS Mode with the Unlimited Ammo that I unlocked at the end of the game! :D So rent it or buy it, you guys should definately have fun with it... I know I did!

Last edited by a moderator:
Through all the randomess of this topic all I could think was YOUR SIG IS WIDE!!!

Just kidding, sucks about your computer, 10,000 B.C. was pretty good, and I have never heard of Condemned 2: Bloodshed...

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Through all the randomess of this topic all I could think was YOUR SIG IS WIDE!!!

Just kidding, sucks about your computer, 10,000 B.C. was pretty good, and I have never heard of Condemned 2: Bloodshed...

:lol: Yeah to my computer... And laughs to your statement on the sig...:lol: And you should play Condemned 2... It's really good... XD

I thought the whole topic was about your computer crashing and for help.. I deal with this almost everyday but no specifics on what happened so I can't help you there. o_O

Movie, I haven't watched anything good lately, I just end up renting stuff on DVD.. I guess going to the movies is not really our thing.. It really pisses me off when people talk or make alot of noise during the film. Also, little babies crying pisses me off.. :mad:

Condemned 2 is a fun game.. I beat it last night but it's really glitchy.. There were several times I would get GOLD in doing all the required tasks and options in the game.. But for some reason, it does not register and it will say I missed 1.. Also, there are a few parts where things that were supposed to happen does not happen and you end up needing to restart from the last saved.. So, it's a rental.. I tried to play online too but that was laggy.. Oh and it's really short too..

preskewl said:
I thought the whole topic was about your computer crashing and for help.. I deal with this almost everyday but no specifics on what happened so I can't help you there. o_O

Movie, I haven't watched anything good lately, I just end up renting stuff on DVD.. I guess going to the movies is not really our thing.. It really pisses me off when people talk or make alot of noise during the film. Also, little babies crying pisses me off.. :mad:

Condemned 2 is a fun game.. I beat it last night but it's really glitchy.. There were several times I would get GOLD in doing all the required tasks and options in the game.. But for some reason, it does not register and it will say I missed 1.. Also, there are a few parts where things that were supposed to happen does not happen and you end up needing to restart from the last saved.. So, it's a rental.. I tried to play online too but that was laggy.. Oh and it's really short too..

The computer is the least of my worries now because I my friend has it right now and he has a computer repair store in town, so that helps out.:lol:

Yeah, I have to agree moveis are annoying when people talk... Usually I just watch pirated versions on the internet... Saves me money!:lol:

And I also beat Condemned 2 last night... Along with Devil May Cry 4, both rentals... I haven't played online with Condemned but I'm not going too... I just wanted to play it...:lol: But what I really want to know is when the three games I want come out... Halo Wars, GTA 4, and Fable 2... My main interests are with both Fable 2 and Halo Wars... But until then we can only hope for good games to keep us pre-occupied... Which is quite the challenge in today's society if you ask me... Yes Brawl is out but its pretty much the same as its previous games... And I would play Unreal Tournament 3... But I don't have a PS3 and turns out I'm just short of the Graphics Card I need for the PC version... So when I play it... It looks like I'm playing Morrowind with that Runescape game with graphics that look like someone puked on them after shitting it out... >.< Oh well... I'll just have to do something else that will somehow speed up the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back