Con Lists Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Member DIN
S2424
Hey guys, DD here, your Keeper of the Cons list with a quick reminder to all of you. You may have noticed that I finally got around to updating this years cons list.......what I failed to mention in the first few, I thought to just put out a general post to everyone. I've come across several cons that have opted to restrict occupancy to their venues due to state restrictions regarding covid 19.....if they are even holding their con this year that is......that being said, keep yourself safe and monitor each cons website to get the most up to date info on capacity. I would hate for you to get there and end up having to leave due to over crowding. Some venues are working on a first come first serve basis, so keep that in the back of your minds when thinking about attending a particular event. And as always, be safe. Wash, mask, and distance......Covid is so bad that we can't even come up w/ a good acronym for safety measures!!

I appreciate it!
I was looking around for a list of potential 2021 Cons for the Pacific Regiment, but it looks to be virtual except for maybe one or two at about the end of this year, entirely. :unsure:
Y'all stay safe as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back