Cons 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Member DIN
S2424
Hey guys, its your faithful Keeper of the Cons List, Dirtdives.....asking once again for your help. The 2019 con year is coming to a close but the list keeps growing. However, there are still cons out there that I hear about just before or just after they happen. I want our list to be the Penultimate of con lists.....I want other cosplay groups to be envious of our list......I want the Cosplay Mega Cons List people to bow their proverbial head to our list in shame that no one keeps it updated. I want people to come to our web page to find the cons they want to go to in their area and in doing so......maybe join our merry little (but growing) band of AWESOME cosplayers.

That being said.....The help I ask for is information.....I want anyone and everyone to pitch in and find the cons that I don't. Go through the 2020 list once posted and if you know of a con that I haven't posted.....let me know so I can add it. I am well aware that there are other conventions that are genre specific.......and historically I haven't posted.....especially the Brony and Fury (both of which freak me out) but I will make a separate list for all of these cons.......it will be the last to be created....but it will be there for all of you Brony/Fury/Pirate/HarryPotter/SteamPunk freaks enthusiasts.....One exception though. I will not be posting Adult Themed Cons....of which there are a few......that cater to the more.....promiscuous of nature conventions. Granted there are cons that have after hours adult events, but those are just a small part of the whole con. I refer to the cons that are Adult themed specific. Those will not be posted. Lets keep this place clean.......The maid was just here the other day!!!

Lets have another great year. Filled w/ peace, love and cosplaying joy for everyone.

May you never run out of hot glue sticks or paint brushes
May your blades be forever sharp (Pick up PerniciousDuke's self sharpening cutting board ;))
May your supply of contact cement be endless
May your fiberglassing technique be perfect
May your peps always be the right size (God I need this one to happen more often :notworthy:)
May you avoid the lash of the wet noodle (We love you FANGS :love:)
May you finish your current build and enjoy as many cons as you can hope to with it.
God bless you all.

Hey guys, I have gone through all the con lists and updated as much as I could regarding cancellations and postponements due to Corona-virus. But, please use common sense and your own judgement. If your area has a high number of reported cases, stay home......If you aren't felling well, don't push yourself to attend a con and just seek medical attention. I will continue to monitor the list and update as information becomes available.

Hey guys, I have gone through all the con lists and updated as much as I could regarding cancellations and postponements due to Corona-virus. But, please use common sense and your own judgement. If your area has a high number of reported cases, stay home......If you aren't felling well, don't push yourself to attend a con and just seek medical attention. I will continue to monitor the list and update as information becomes available.
There has been a community run tracker for updates on various major conventions and links to announcements on their status due to provincial/stat/federal restrictions on events and travel.

Con lists have been updated again.....most March and April cons have been either postponed or canceled. I will continue to monitor and update. Several of the con I could not get info on or I'm still waiting to hear back from con officials.

Hey guys.....well after a 4 month hiatus, my furlough has now ended and I'm back to work....unfortunately a lot of the cons are still on furlough (ok...ok bad joke) and may not be back till next year. Shortly, I will be going over all of the lists and updating as quickly as I can. I hope all of you and your families are safe and healthy.

Hello all, all con lists have been updated, check your respective Regiment's con thread to see what is still available and check the con's website before attending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back