Consolidated Event Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Is there a consolidated event calendar anywhere (like Google Calendar or whatever) where we can see all 405th related and friendly events and gatherings are happening?

I think it depends on what regiment you are in that your region will have a listing of cons other 405th members will be at. For big 405th presence events i'm not sure other than dragon con coming up where members have signed up for the parade.
It seems you are from the midwest so the only thing i've seen as of late is this thread... THREAD
I do like the idea of a google calendar though for events.

There is a calendar present on the forum but it has not been populated yet. I will discuss with Division members. Also there are a couple of threads that list events that I believe is maintained by TurboCharizard.

There is a calendar present on the forum but it has not been populated yet. I will discuss with Division members. Also there are a couple of threads that list events that I believe is maintained by TurboCharizard.
Nope, that's the Dirtdives wheelhouse as List Master. I'm just PR Monkey.

These are not official titles.

I think it depends on what regiment you are in that your region will have a listing of cons other 405th members will be at. For big 405th presence events i'm not sure other than dragon con coming up where members have signed up for the parade.
It seems you are from the midwest so the only thing i've seen as of late is this thread... THREAD
I do like the idea of a google calendar though for events.
Once I get more involved, I can help out with this. Finding a good system that will have the schedule of events as well as the ability to show who will be there.

Its a fairly new Feature Dirtdives so I am not sure what is needed to yupdate and maintain it. Would be great if it could be color coded for regiment events, Division events etc.

Not sure what features the calendar has, since I have no access to it at all, but.....hell yes, events could be color coordinated for each event by regiment. Could also link Cons web-page as I do on the regular Cons list. One stop shopping for Cons....

I was thinking more like Cow-pie brown.........w/ cubic zirconia trim......

tumblr_706a20ec3386da3db05870d26f3ef994_bf9073bd_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back