Cool New Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradoxdj

i was watching the circut on space (tv channel) and saw this really interesting new software being developed called "ilovesketch". it's a 3d design software where instead of taking a box or something and modifying it you just "sketch" what you want to create using various techniques and tools.

LINK

has anyone ever seen this before? could it help our needs at all? let's talk about it.

Now thats some cool s@#$! I wonder if the files can be saved as .obj files? Maybe a new way of creating files for pep? Does anyone know when this will be out?

i had stumbed across this a while back when i was looking for stuff for that 3d plushie thing so we could work on undersuits. but i never saw any new stuff or releases of this project. anything new?

in the circut video they were talking more about clothing design, i was thinking that it would be used alot more for the undersuit. so far this isn't out for use that i know of. as for use as a pep file modeling program i think you could make the basic model in this but you'd probably have to clean it up in a more sophisticated 3d modeling program like 3ds max or cinema 4d or whatever other program you personally use.

so is it just a CAD system, that will make it easier than rendering 3d models! hooray for software developers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back