Cortana Data Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloGoddess

I really didn't know where to put this! XD

This is just a template that I created after seeing a thread created by someone that was looking for a pep file of an AI chip. There IS a pep file for this, but it is just way too smal to be peped and due to all the tiny pieces, it would be a very hard pep to do and in all honesty, a scratch build would be the best option.

I have put together this nice little template. You can open this file up in paint and just print it out. I made it a pretty good size. :)

24ez6ft.jpg

In this picture, the build is NOT complete AND after realizing the difficulty of cutting out the bottom center piece, I added that part to the top layer of the template just to help make cutting a little easier. :)

You can get the template here: http://www.4shared.com/photo/HhLxPxj1/AIChipTemplateFinished.html

Hopefully someone will find a use for this. It might be kind of neat to be able to put it in the back of your helmet. :D

For the center circle, you could use some colored material and place it between the 2 layers of the main part of the chip OR you can get creative and maybe use some of the EL sheet stuff or whatever it's called and make it light up! XD

Hey, this is neat, thanks! Now I want to turn one of these into a USB flash drive.

Glad to know that someone will actually find this useful. :)

I saw that quite a few people already downloaded it too! If anyone successfully builds it, I would like to see it. :) Just post your creations here in this thread. I would like to know how it turns out for others. :)

Maybe you could make it out of a solid piece of plastic, since it isn't that big and it obviously won't weigh too much. When you do succesfully Pep that, cover it in fiberglass and then make a mould out of it. It will be easy, all you have to do is melt some plastic and pour it into that mould. You could make a hole in the middle of the original mould and then make a centrepiece, and fill that with a blue plastic and glue them together XD Yay that might work! *Smiley face smiley face*

It might be kind of neat to be able to put it in the back of your helmet. :D

Oh, that's just great... yet ANOTHER feature that's just too awesome not to add to my armor... thanks a lot... *grumble grumble* You realize that if you people keep doing this I'm never going to finish?

Seriously, though, that IS awesome, and I AM actually going to have to do this :) Thank you so much!!

shadowkats got a point!
ahah id love to be able to create a part in the back of the helm for this to slot in and out of!

i agree shadowkats does have a point but i shouldnt be too hard to cut a slit in the back of ur helm like take apart and old SD card slot and glue it in there or something

I could find a way, in fact I have! you know the little port where master chief puts the chip in? well on the legendary helmet and in-game Mk.VI there's a cover...its not gonna be a cover...it's actually a port in the shape of the outside profile of the chip...

I was thinking it could be similar to a floppy disc port....well somewhat like it anyway......

but the chip would have to be smaller and to look even cooler the chip could have the legendary halmet/in-game Mk.VI cover on that way it's more like a keyslot.....

Hey I was the guy looking for a pep, dude I never thought about something like this but it's a great idea! I'll definetly use this in my suit man! Thanks

edit: and I'm ganna put a port in my helmet (well I've been planning tht atleast) then I'm ganna make it so that when you put the chip in it powers LEDs in my helmet

is this a pep file it looks awsome

It's not an actual pep file. It's a template. Meaning that you print it out, cut out the pieces and then trace the pieces onto other material for the different thickness of everything and then glue it all together.

It works sort of like the sliced weapons that some people create for the guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back