Costume Inventory Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamster

Does anyone have suggestions on how to inventory costumes online without investing in a company? Would it be something like a Google shared file? What would you recommend as software to use? I'd like to get things like a photo, size, and short description, things like that.
Suggestions? Thanks.

I'm a little confused on what you're asking - what is it you're looking to do and for what purpose? Just have a "database" of images of costumes with some information on each one?

Ahh, reminds me of a highschool assignment where I coded a cosplay planner in Visual Basic. Curse you, "end of stream" error.
Anyway, if you have knowledge with databases you could whip up something in MS Access. Otherwise, something simple like a folder system on your computer/Google drive could work, or you could start a blog, even if you kept it private. Something like Blogger works well for that.

Ahh, reminds me of a highschool assignment where I coded a cosplay planner in Visual Basic. Curse you, "end of stream" error.
Anyway, if you have knowledge with databases you could whip up something in MS Access. Otherwise, something simple like a folder system on your computer/Google drive could work, or you could start a blog, even if you kept it private. Something like Blogger works well for that.
I've found this Airtable app when I searched the internet to get some suggestions, so far it does the job I came here to ask. MS Access would be another option I can take advantage of as well. Thanks!

Does anyone have suggestions on how to inventory costumes online without investing in a company? Would it be something like a Google shared file? What would you recommend as software to use? I'd like to get things like a photo, size, and short description, things like that.
Suggestions? Thanks.
I was going to suggest microsoft Exel spread sheet, but there are also better options, but Exel is rally the only on Im familiar with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back