Could somebody please convert these files to PDF for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devious

I have a mac so I am not able to open pep. Before you go saying "go boot windows" or "use wine" I don't have the time or resources to do so.

I am planning on going to PAX prime in August, so I need something to wear. In order to get a good start I need files to work on.

If somebody could scale and convert these armor files and this helmet to PDF I would be eternally grateful.I will be using these for a foam build, so tabs aren't needed.

If you could scale them to 6 foot 2 and take the fact that I am 185 pounds into consideration. I others have converted files for me before but they are no longer active, thanks for doing this for me.

Other people in a similar position as me will also be able to use these converted files, as long as they are of similar height, sou you would be helping multiple people.

Thanks in advance,

Devious

sorry to sound snarky, but what makes you think that someone will do this for you if you don't even attempt to try it on your own. You've been here a while, and should "know" better.

what your asking is pretty much the equivalent of calling up a custom tuxedo place, and telling the man that "hey I'm 6'2 - make me something based on this suit".

Just because we know your weight and height, doesn't mean that every 6'2" person is the same build, shape. You may have longer arms than another guy. You may have shorter legs. Maybe a bigger gut...who knows.

Don't you have friends who run windows? I can throw a rock and hit 7 of my friends who do.

Library? Internet cafe?

Because this has worked for me before. My friends are incompetent when it comes to propmaking and won't let me use pep on their computers.

People here have converted files for me before, I'm hoping someone can find the time to do it again.

And I am NOT asking that somebody go and scale each individual piece with the most meticulous measurements. It takes very little time to input my height into the model which adjusts itself.

Its not the most accurate, but it works.

I've heard of that.

I have some experience with blender so I'll try it.

My request still stands until I can get the blender plugin to work.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I found it, but I now need to find the raw 3D files for what I want to unfold. Not all of those are released, and if they are search won't help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back