1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

CoVaCon 2018 (Canadian Regiment - Vancouver Island)

Discussion in 'Conventions and Prop Parties' started by TurboCharizard, Mar 31, 2018.

1. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO 405th Regiment Officer

Unggoy, Spartans, lend me your ears! I'm here with the strange opportunity to give you both a Convention and a Prop Party all in one!

Presentation1.png

I'll be running a knife making workshop at CoVaCon on Sunday April 15th from 14:00 to 16:30 along with a pair of Mando Mercs who go by the name of Obsessive Costume Design, they may be scum and villainy but they're good people.

I'll be hanging out for most of the weekend as Link but will be in the thick of my Spartan build by then so who knows what I'll have with me. Come check it out, there'll be cookies and memes.

2. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Can we do long distance derailments?

3. TurboCharizard

I'll see if we can Skype you in.

PaiganBoi and Dirtdives like this.
  4. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Schankerz likes this.
  5. Schankerz

Schankerz

If you’re Skyping him in your better add me as well, we can’t let the crazy American loose on a video chat on his own who knows what he could do

6. TurboCharizard

Wi-Fi was spotty in the convention center so I didn't manage to get a live stream or Skype chat going, not that you would have been able to hear over all the sanders. We did set up a camera to do a time-lapse and got a bunch of photos of people having fun building knives. Once everything is sorted through I'll post highlights here and supply a link to the full meal-deal.

Dirtdives and Schankerz like this.