Covenant Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanieGirl

Hi everyone ❤️

I’ve been exceedingly interested in creating and developing a covenant build. However, in research I’m finding very little progress builds and even fewer patterns/files. Has anyone personally made Grunt armor or have access to a progress post for Grunts? I’ve found... two for children :) and that’s about it. Even in speaking with a member on an Elite build, they mentioned there’s not much out there. I’m interested in seeing if I’m blind and missing something, what went into the build that may differ from others and if any adults have worn Grunt armor!

Thank you in advance for y’alls help and assistance, I really appreciate you all :) ❤️

Hi everyone ❤️

I’ve been exceedingly interested in creating and developing a covenant build. However, in research I’m finding very little progress builds and even fewer patterns/files. Has anyone personally made Grunt armor or have access to a progress post for Grunts? I’ve found... two for children :) and that’s about it. Even in speaking with a member on an Elite build, they mentioned there’s not much out there. I’m interested in seeing if I’m blind and missing something, what went into the build that may differ from others and if any adults have worn Grunt armor!

Thank you in advance for y’alls help and assistance, I really appreciate you all :) ❤️
I think this is an awesome idea. Grunts are usually build for the kids by the parents because they are somewhat simple, and they are seen as small ingame. The fact that you will be doing this is awesome, and you will technically(probobly)be full scale. I really hope to see more covenant builds. I'll do some research and see if I can find more grunt build tutorials and progressions instead of only the finished product, but there is no reason why those two kid builds cant be used as a reference. Learn from them on what they did and what you can do better. After all you will be doing something similar :)

There are templates out there for grunts.
halo_gruntifing_my_son___wip_by_novemberadam-d3hqulb.jpg
This proof of it.
I haven't done any searches myself but, there is a chance that someone on Etsy might have it.
Or if you know soneone who can extract the game assets and do an unfold for you.
Others out there are scratch building it.

I think this is an awesome idea. Grunts are usually build for the kids by the parents because they are somewhat simple, and they are seen as small ingame. The fact that you will be doing this is awesome, and you will technically(probobly)be full scale. I really hope to see more covenant builds. I'll do some research and see if I can find more grunt build tutorials and progressions instead of only the finished product, but there is no reason why those two kid builds cant be used as a reference. Learn from them on what they did and what you can do better. After all you will be doing something similar :)

Absolutely! I’ve been relying heavily on Calladar’s Grunt build thus far :) I’ll re-read through the other post with a more discerning eye for further information.

Thank you for your time and effort! I really appreciate you. ❤️

There are templates out there for grunts.
View attachment 276469
This proof of it.
I haven't done any searches myself but, there is a chance that someone on Etsy might have it.
Or if you know soneone who can extract the game assets and do an unfold for you.
Others out there are scratch building it.
I’ll do an image search to find this. I did find a pep file here for a Grunt also - I’ll try to see if that’s what they used in your referenced build. Thank you so much for help! I really appreciate it ❤️

There was a head sculpt mask going around i think on Deviantart but i do not believe she ever finished it for molding. I bet however, a few of us could dig up some references. Any particular Grunt/Ungouy Game reference style you are looking for?

There was a head sculpt mask going around i think on Deviantart but i do not believe she ever finished it for molding. I bet however, a few of us could dig up some references. Any particular Grunt/Ungouy Game reference style you are looking for?
I had planned on creating a Halo 2 or 3 Grunt. However I just started diving into research and reference photos - so it’s still open. I love Halo CE and would prefer those (I can’t tell you how many times I’ve told someone that I too would bite their knee caps off) but I also really appreciate the updated graphics and detail in the further variations ;) While we’re discussing references actually, what is your preferred place/site/book for research?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back