Props Covenant Dropship

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevbor

If ya crazy enuf

If you want to make one, download the file on the next row below :) there's non unfolded pep file

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update Sep 10 2009: Unfolded version by me is there

3905456552_08638dd1f2.jpg

cc_bay8.jpg

bevbor said:
Harding, you must scale the model considering that the length of dropship is almost 28 meters.

Thats one BIG ship.

And this is one COOL model.

Thakns man. I will attempt this at some point in my decent into complete insanity in the future. That probably goes for many more of your other models too. I need to finish what I have started first though.

Last edited by a moderator:
bevbor said:
Unfolded model by me is there

Harding, you must scale the model considering that the length of dropship is almost 28 meters.

ok thanks im getting 65.7in long for it to be scaled for my figs

but thats way too big to make,since paper size and the pieces not fitting on it,so idk what ill be doing

Harding29 said:
ok thanks im getting 65.7in long for it to be scaled for my figs

but thats way too big to make,since paper size and the pieces not fitting on it,so idk what ill be doing

Yep, really big model.

Only chance you can build it that way:

print it as is on Letter format, then transfer needed details to cardboard scaling it manually to 3.55:1 scale.

You'll get exactly size that you need.

Who's up for this? Haha

Duuude. This thread was over 5 years old. Please don't comment on threads over 3 months old unless you have a significant update or new information to add. It's best to leave dead threads as they are, and start a new thread if you need help or questions answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back