craziest things you WOULD do in your costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan1105

Jr Member
I would probably go to Scandia and do everything you can POSSIBLY do. Which is go-karting, mini golfing, those water bumper car things, and the batting cages (which I'm bout to do this weekend wit my cuznz)...or ride an ATV in it (lol MONGOOSE)

Spartan1105 said:
I would probably go to Scandia and do everything you can POSSIBLY do. Which is go-karting, mini golfing, those water bumper car things, and the batting cages (which I'm bout to do this weekend wit my cuznz)...or ride an ATV in it (lol MONGOOSE)

mongoosing would be awesome, but if i were to do something, it would prolly be play capture the flag inside a department store with friends... random

Last edited by a moderator:
monstermike19 said:
mongoosing would be awesome, but if i were to do something, it would prolly be play capture the flag inside a department store with friends... random

that is my lifetime dream to rent out a wal mart or huge mall or something and play paintball (y)

1. Mountain bike and jay walk in the city
2. Do the haruhi dance
3. hold up a pop machine
4. go to KFC then refuse to eat the food since I have to remove my helmet to eat it
5. Go shopping at krogers
7. Run through a field of flowers wit the spongbob "best day ever" theme playing.

Someone should goto a costume store with MC armor on and goto the counter clerk and say "very convincing like" yea i'm looking to purchase a master chief costume? That always get crazy stupid reactions!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA LOL!!!

UNSC Certified said:
Someone should goto a costume store with MC armor on and goto the counter clerk and say "very convincing like" yea i'm looking to purchase a master chief costume? That always get crazy stupid reactions!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA LOL!!!

Then a security guard jumping you from behind and breakin you off with a billy club.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back