CREATING GUILTY SPARK

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronPatriot

Well if you've been looking through the gallery you have probably seen my grenades I carved out of hard foam, well now I'm going to attempt the guilty spark. when I was browsing at the store for ideas I found a hard foam section and thats where I found those balls and more. they had 1 the size of a human head and thats the 1 I plan to use. So if you have any really good reference pictures please share it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the pics. It looks like this is going to be tough but I'm still going for it. and also I'll post pics of what the foam ball looks like when I can.

Adam said:
nevermind, i uploaded some.

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?automodu...q=sc&cat=25
you guys need to help grow this reference gallery.

I may be able to soon, I'm going to make a cardboard set of MJOLNIR armor for Halo-ween, seeing as my cardstock one will not be done, so I'll add some pics of that after I get them ;)

There is also a pepakura model for 343, a big one and a small one, in this case, get the big one and make it, you can find it in the Using Pepakura floaty thread ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dmitri Molotov said:
Build it around a helium balloon so it can float.
Hey heres something odd, someone should make a helm variant 343 G/S to wear how strange would that look on the MC suit!!!:lol: Shoot if nobody attempts it!! I SURE WILL :lol: !! Well back to work for me!!

ohaple said:
rather than wear it with armor, wear black underarmor, and at night it could look like its floating
I don't no weather to laugh or take that seriously:lol: Just the idea in my head had me rollin kudos. but thats not a bad idea..

im being serious, if you added armor it would look like the chief and 343 got it on, and you were thier mistake... by just making it either an accesory to your spartan armor, or makin it your full costume (with underarmor, not spartan armor) it would actually look really great.

ohaple said:
im being serious, if you added armor it would look like the chief and 343 got it on, and you were thier mistake... by just making it either an accesory to your spartan armor, or makin it your full costume (with underarmor, not spartan armor) it would actually look really great.
True true, I was just messin around with ya, but cool beans that is a great idea but now you got a visual of MC and 343 gs in my head grooooooosss ewwww :lol: anyway were gonna first finish the MC armor and BR before we start on any of the other cool things that are yet to come!!! Thank you soo much for your input!!!! ;)

not one of the best visuals i have ever had..... + :ninja: = full body shiver
and yes, that supposed to be the chief and 343, ok sorry for gettin it off topic

ohaple said:
not one of the best visuals i have ever had..... + :ninja: = full body shiver
and yes, that supposed to be the chief and 343, ok sorry for gettin it off topic
Cool cool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back