Crewman Uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

soccerjericho

Jr Member
Has anyone ever tried the crewman uniform from Halo 1 and a little bit in Halo 3? I'm thinking it would be almost a jumpsuit or even a scuba wetsuit, but this could almost go along with the "Recruit" armor people were talking about. Here are reference pics if anyone tries it:

http://nikon.bungie.org/misc/sloftus_poa_u...s_original.html

Heck I may try it for my film. It'd be a nice quick thing for people to make, or an extra add-on for those with real armor.

There has been talk of doing it, not sure if anyone has made one yet. I'm not so sure it is a one piece jumpsuit. Looking at the link you provided the argument could be made that you could make the uniform in two pieces (trousers and jacket). It definitely looks like they have a belt around their waist. But to make it look right this would be something you would have to sew from scratch.

As for a scuba suit I would say no. A quick thing to make... Well that depends on the level of detail you would want in sewing it up.

Thanks for the link I have often thought about the Marine BDU's without armor as being an easy one myself. Just Gray BDU's the only thing you would have to sew is a tactical/flack vest with the few black pouches on it. Not to me that looks easy and quick, thanks for sparking my imagination :)

P.s. this should be in the Undersuit and soft armor section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back