Custom Built Guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unity

Hello 405th!

I have posted several threads about my prop replicas and I thought I would post some other projects I have made. Here is my custom built superman guitar. I am a comic book geek and I Play guitar so I thought I would combine the two

Here are a couple of pictures

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47900548@N08/4412737588/

Enjoy, And please post your opinians.

Jacob

i love it, i just have one question- how hard is it(ttws) to play? id think that the shape of it would make it a total (expletive (use your imagination- parenthases inside parenthases, NICE)) to play pardon my infered lanuage lol

GMer56 said:
Very nice!

Is the guitar made out of wood? Molded?

My granfather and I made it out of wood. The body and neck are both wood . We made it out of oak 2x4s and some other boards. And it sounds FANTASTIC!

j0ker11 said:
i love it, i just have one question- how hard is it(ttws) to play? id think that the shape of it would make it a total (expletive (use your imagination- parenthases inside parenthases, NICE)) to play pardon my infered lanuage lol

It's not that hard to play considering the shape. It's a little shorter than a normal guitar so, It plays easily. If it was the size of a normal acoustic guitar it would be a PAIN to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back