Want to Buy Custom FOTUS Helmet Commission

Buy now for 0 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Hey, I've been going through the forums looking to make sure I do the right thing here, and I've seen that I should put a "Want To Buy" post in the marketplace, but it says I don't have permission to post anything there. I'm guessing since I made this new account and haven't done much of anything with it I'm just too "green" to post there, but I'd very much like to have a helmet and eventually an armor commission done. I'm prepared to drop $1,000 on just the helmet as I'll want it to me solid, game accurate, and comfortable. If possible I'd also like it to have Bluetooth, a small ventilation fan, and maybe a helmet voice speaker. I know that's a fairly tall order for a helmet, but I'm more than prepared to put the money into it. The electronics are just a bit extra niceties that I'd like, but I could probably get that figured out myself at a later time. I'm wanting to have it ready for a convention at the end of May and I'd be very thankful for any help in getting this started!

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
You are correct, newly created accounts with no posts can not have their first post as a thread in the Marketplace.

I have moved this thread here for you .

Katyusha117

You are correct, newly created accounts with no posts can not have their first post as a thread in the Marketplace.

I have moved this thread here for you .
Thank you very much!!! I hope to be rocking the scene with you guys in my armor before the end of the year!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons: