Custom PC: what do you think

• Mark VI helm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark VI helm & chest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd go with the fusion coils... or use a model similar to a inadimate object from forge in halo 3 (if you have the game try looking at smaller objects) helmet and chest plate could cause over heating.

why not make the case look like a chest plate in a peice of rock.... square or rectangle then have part of his chest sticking out one side and the back on the other... maybe you can put a place to put your helmet on top!

Personally, I think a Helmet case would kick ass. The CD drive in the back, USB where the lights are, ect. Just make sure you buy plenty of fans and make plenty of vents.

Hmmm ... an Ammo Case for my laptop would kick so much ass ....

- Adulese

Overlord_Ian said:
Yea, I would turn a laptop into the Spnkr case, just because it would be fun to carry around! I wonder if it would be hard to get into an airport?
i think i might have me a new project :D lol you should be able to get it through an airport security, all youd have to do is send it through the scanner machine and theyd see its a PC or if they ask about it just tell them you can open it and turn it on

thatd be one hell of a cool laptop case, i think i might know how to make it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
redragon74 said:
i think i might have me a new project :D lol you should be able to get it through an airport security, all youd have to do is send it through the scanner machine and theyd see its a PC or if they ask about it just tell them you can open it and turn it on

thatd be one hell of a cool laptop case, i think i might know how to make it :D
Yea, I think Im going to do it now too, lol

Everyone should make a bunch of them and we should flood an airport carrying them. That would make them flip out. xD

- Adulese

This looks awesome.

Lol,as a second thought, if you have the time/skills, make small speakers out of frag grenades or something, that'd be godly. You've got the laptop in a rocket ammo case and a pair of grenades for a speaker...

wow.. as for vents you don't need vents with a water cooled system. Oh and I have decided to go with a Helmet as the case. i will attempt to have one dvd drive that comes out the port on the back of the helmet.

Make a mini atx PC. Just make a large pep helmet, resin and glass it, paint it. Do the duel layer visor, add leds on the inside with led fans, when the PC is on, you can see through the gold visor, and it's like a open window on a gaming PC.

i had thought of a mini-itx but decided to just upgrade my current system.

Update....
Well after just about 4 attempts i am still trying get the size of the helmet correct when i do get that done i will add pics and dimensions.

Question
If any one knows how to build a radiator for a pc please tell me. im having trouble finding any useful tips.

Overlord_Ian said:
Yea, I would turn a laptop into the Spnkr case, just because it would be fun to carry around! I wonder if it would be hard to get into an airport?
YES!!!! the security guards would be like he's got jackhammer launcher ammo jump him

thanks for the idea overlord ian i might try that with my laptop and take it to the airport when i go to BOA grand nationals in November I'll tell you guys what will happen when i get ba ck from prison. :D

ok well i think i have it sized right but ill find out when all the new parts arrive. At the risk of sounding like a total noob where can i buy resin, bondo, and fiber glass? i know i know i have to be a noob to ask this question but i have looked at many stores and can't find them, that and what type workes best on a budget?

thanks tlither i went there after class and yeah they have every thing i need.

Sorry for the lack of updates classes have started again and im in over my head with some of these classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back