Custom Project Foam Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyundai2806

Hey guys!!!
This is a new EVA foam project i'm starting for the fun of it, I didn't wanna share any of this til i finished the entire thing and i'm only posting this to get feedback about my design, i will not release any info for what this actually is for, at least for now.
I designed the templates for this myself so this is not available anywhere but from my head :p
hope you guys like these shoulder variants!! ^-^

10150530_10152402425406401_7402714277908528759_n.jpg

10150530_10152402425406401_7402714277908528759_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOAH! those are some sweet details you put into these shoulder pieces. I'm pretty jealous that I can't work that well with foam. the middle of the piece has some white foam that seems a bit thinner than the rest, where'd you get that foam at?

this is actually made with 4 different widths of foam, the thinner ones were purchased at a hobby lobby, though there are places you can find online to buy specific grades widths and lengths, but i usually just get what i can find in close proximity when i am out of town, thank you for the compliment!!

This looks super good!
Is all the white I see foamies on top of puzzle mat?
Trying to figure out how you did some of those lines.

its all comprised of regular 10mm foam, with 5mm craft foam accents, all the lines and details are just drawn, razor cut lightly, and heated.
I had been posting this build up through the 405th FB but ill be creating a new thread to outline the rest of this project. hopefully up in an hour or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back