Custom SPI Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire

Sr Member
Its been a while bit SPI just keeps dragging me back and this time it will be a custom! Ya know, probably a mesh up of Halo Reach armor partisans SPI, kinda like Halo Legends Headhunters, watched it today and was like I gotta do it, so below these texts is what I want to kinda mimic, and mix it up alot! I am very excited about this build, more so than I have been in a while!

So I just screen shot some pics on the interweb, I was going to black out but I will decided on some type of drab green, red, black, and white.
Screenshot_20200902-142652_Chrome.jpg

Something like this but with alot of punches and some Reach attachments.
Screenshot_20200902-142203_Gallery.jpg

While using good ol' Satchmo III files to make the base armor.
Screenshot_20200902-145825_Gallery.jpg

Which is something very similar, which I believe was his inspiration for it, could be wrong, anyone can correct me on it!

Anyway time to dig in! So excited man!

Hey man! Thank you! Do you have a build going?
I do :p But I haven't had chance lately to do much, some progress coming soon though!!

I do :p But I haven't had chance lately to do much, some progress coming soon though!!
Oh man, I like that! You should find more time work on it!

Coming along great! Have you checked out whereisdanielle spi for references? I don’t remember seeing a finished build of it but I remember it was pretty spot on with the one of the book covers.

Coming along great! Have you checked out whereisdanielle spi for references? I don’t remember seeing a finished build of it but I remember it was pretty spot on with the one of the book covers.
I have! Last year anyway, I made this suit last year, but moving kinda warped it, so starting a new one

One day you will fully finish a armor lmao. looks amazing so far, can't wait to see the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back