:D Shrubpig's Daft Punk Guy Helmet Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrubpig

Ok, so after a long pause of NO work, I decided to start a Daft Punk helmet build! :$ So, before I begin, I would like to clear some things up. On my Mark V helmet build thread, I didn't read someone's advice, mostly because I already knew how to make armor, and they thought I was being rude. :( Well, I wasn't trying to be, so sorry if you felt offended. OK! Now to the Pep pics! :D

picsasdf015.jpg

picsasdf014.jpg

That gap is actually supposed to be there.
picsasdf013.jpg

picsasdf012.jpg

Pep looks good. I dig the Daft Punk Helmet. Keep it up! Also, I think the gap is there because on the original Helmet (Modified Motorcycle helmet) they ran the wires that controled the lighting from the front down the back and I believe they tucked it in that area. Or at least that's my guess.

thanks guys! :$ But I won't be able to resin/fiberglass for awhile, as I live in Michigan(turning to winter) D: but, my dad has a heat lamp, so I might be able to set that up so the resin can dry. So don't expect often updates! :D

OK! moving on to pep updates! I actually did these a while ago, never got around to posting them.

pepupdates001.jpg

pepupdates003.jpg

and a test fit...(while wearing 1/2 inch thick ghost balaclava) and before I put in the ears.
blah001.jpg

That looks nice! do you mind if i asked you what your head size is, if you scaled it, and how snugly it fits? I was just about to start making this one :) thanks!

I used the default size, it's really big on the inside so your head should have alot of space for padding and electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back