Daddy Won't You Please Come Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since Bioshock2 came out ive figured i would help a friend of mine build one. so fo starters lets go with the supplies

we only worked on the back tanks for today and we only started today.

Materials:

poster boards

fiberglass materials

popscicle sticks

super glue

cardstock paint

aquarium pump thingy

hwivz8.jpg

aquarium tubeing

1zv6dxu.jpg

so we started by figuring out how big we wanted to make the two air tanks so we figured the scale out and got this

kbc5zl.jpg

then we lined the inside with pop sticks for supporting the inside so the resin wouldnt cave in the poster boards

xgh9x4.jpg

so while thats hardening in the odd cold wether that southern louisiana is having this year (maybe its that hell has froze over cuz the saints are the best)

we started to work on the adam and eve tanks

nzr5o1.jpg

all we did was take the tubes and pour paint into them let them sit and poured the rest out

now the tubeing was crazy

the eve tube was hard due to length of the tube but it still worked

the guy had to suck the paint into the tube to the desired length

ak8hs8.jpg

but on the other hand the adam tube was insanely easy cuz it was really really short

205zcs2.jpg

so for 3 hrs of work i think we made some really great progress

EDIT: Sorry i wasn't clear im building Project Delta suit just like this

14mg9bs.jpg

It's safe to assume I will be watching every topic that is about building Big Daddies because I am just that obsessed with Bioshock. Good luck, man. Looks great so far.

thanks guys for the support i talk to my friend today and he said both tubes are dried so we are one step closer but wont b able to do anything till we get together again

I joined here for the sole purpose of asking where you got that awesome shirt.

I love Sweeney Todd.

I'm also not sure what it is you've constructed, but its something to do with a Big Daddy I assume.

Colin Sherwood said:
I joined here for the sole purpose of asking where you got that awesome shirt.

I love Sweeney Todd.

I'm also not sure what it is you've constructed, but its something to do with a Big Daddy I assume.

well thats not me with the shirt on its the guy im building it for and i believe he made it for holloween

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back