Daft Punk's New Tron Guy Helmet Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

dung0beetle

Hey 405th! As some of you know, Volpin over at the RPF forums has been working on the new DP helmets used for the Tron Legacy promos. I have used his amazing blueprints that he posted on flickr to model the Guy helmet for Pepakura.

Download the .obj file here.

I may model the Thomas helmet as well since Volpin has posted blueprints for that one too.

think thats actualy Guy's helmet did you grab it from one of the djs? cause if so thats him any way really awesome never the less!

please ignore my last comment...i feel like a dumba** for reading that well

Guy=name
not guy=random person

still great job

Thanks a bunch to Dung0Beetle! I am working on this thing now! I will post what it looks like when it's all said and done!

Wow, It's awesome, very well unfolded fat-hi555! I can't wait to finish my ODST helmet to build this one!

This looks stellar and will definitely be my next build. Thank you!

I look forward to (and hope you have the motivation to make) your Thomas helmet.

Again, thanks!

The Thomas helmet is coming. Here's the black guard helmet from the movie. It's not unfolded yet though. I don't know who the modeler is, but I know it's not a game rip.

The Thomas helmet is coming. Here's the black guard helmet from the movie. It's not unfolded yet though. I don't know who the modeler is, but I know it's not a game rip.
I don't mean to be annoying or anything :p, but can you please tell me when you expect the new Thomas model to be ready? I really wanna start working on that one. Your Guy model is amazing btw!! But personally i prefer the design of the Thomas helmet, i'd just like to have some idea of how long i still have to wait! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back