Dancin_Fool's 3D Model Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finhead said:
You can see it if you click the link in my sig. It worked fine IMO.

I see what you mean. It does look great. Really awesome build, makes me want to get mine going even more. So are you gonna be able to wear your suit or is it strictly display?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dancin_Fool said:
Yup I always update the first post with the latest files, though I haven't had a chance to add the thigh extensions yet.

wow I feel short Im 5'5...Was wondering how much to scale it down

Last edited by a moderator:
Great files Dancin_Fool, but i have already downloaded all the files, arranged it to fit my expectations, and i realize that is missing one important part, the spine.

¿Have any one a spine that i could use with these files from dancin_fool all. (but the helmet that is from sharkhead)?

Please HELP! and by the way thank you so much all you guys for unfolding and publish this amazing work.

I apologise in advance if this is considered a necro post but I went to the Iron Man Wiki page to see what Iron Man files are linked there and I found this...

This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference.

* 04:02, February 20, 2011 Nintendude405th (Talk | contribs) deleted "Iron Man Pep Files" ‎ (content before blanking was: "300px Write the first paragraph of your article here. ==Section heading== Write the first section of your article here. Remember to include links to other pages on the wiki. ==War machine== ...")

Does this mean that the Wiki will no longer be updated and that this is the only place I can find Iron Man MK3 Pep files?

Hey guys, I haven't updated this thread in foooorever. I've been updating on theRPF but I thought I'd come back here and post some of the updated files for people who aren't on theRPF.

First up are the ab+spine pieces and with the new abs comes a new pelvis reshaped to better fit the abs.

ironarmordec1410b.jpg

ironarmordec1410.jpg

Unfolds courtesy of ofpcarnage

http://www.4shared.com/file/L3NCqKC7/IronMan_Spine_unfolded_ofpcarn.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/KXb2V-cJ/IronMan_SideAbs_unfolded_ofpca.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/gbaIt-nC/IronMan_Pelvis2_unfolded_ofpca.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/qz3EjiT5/IronMan_FrontAbs_unfolded_ofpc.html

Finally there's the finished calves. Here's a couple shots showing how the hinges are supposed to work and how I envision all the pieces fitting together.

ironarmormay13a.jpg

ironarmormay13b.jpg

ironarmormay13c.jpg

The files still need to be unfolded though so if some brave soul wants to give that a shot here's the break down of what they contain.

The first file contains all the pieces that have a single component
IronCalf1_raw.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

The second file contains all the pieces which will need to be mirrored, this way when they're unfolded the file can just be mirrored and we don't have to unfold the pieces twice.
IronCalf2_raw.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

What a coincidence. I was wondering if you had ever done the calves, but didn't see them in the first post. So I stalked your 4shared and found them there, and assumed you had made them a while ago but never posted them. But it turns out you just finished them! I wouldn't be surprised if I found them the same day you posted them on 4shared.

Anyway, love all your files, and I was wondering if you were going to do a file for the knees and shoes?

How accurate is this to the actual suit? Just curious cause im 5' 9" tall and 145lbs.
Ive seen suits build from paprika that make people look a bit too big though it could have just been the camera on youtube. Duno.. Im new to all this.
I downloaded the program and now I have to buy cardstock to print on. I would like to start from the bottom up. Feet, shins, knees, thighs etc.

need help

hi im new to the 405th. i neede som BIG HELP PLEASE.im new to pepakura and am intrested in trying it out with my sons and we like to know how to download the diffrent files that are here and availble on the web?Please how can we do this we have the pepakura 3.and are looking for iron man armor and other fun files to make and build.are there any soft wear that we need to download other than pepakura?? please give any help you can.as to what soft wear we need and or any paypal items neded.i have found 4share dose any one know anything about this program??do i need to buy this??and what is PRF ive seen a guy name stealthon youtube talk about that place.Please Please can any help us get started???

heka sweet files man me and my kids are new to this we were wondering if we could use some of your file for use to play with??if we can could you explain how to download the files and if any soft wear is needed??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back