Dark Fangs Rouge And Mark 6 Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fang

after my 3rd attempt at making the rouge helmet im finely happy with the results and if any ones wondering no i wont be testing this like my old recon

i thought id show a little update resined it today and since the rouge has alot of little pieces and areas you cant get in with fiberglass i did the 1st coat on the inside with rondo

[attachment=12080:DSCF0831.JPG]

inside veiw

[attachment=12082:DSCF0834.JPG]

once its all cured i'll be putting a few layers of fiberglass cloth and im good to go

ARMYofONE2469 said:
Not bad.... Not bad at all....

thank you it should be its my 3rd time Peping that helmet

What color are you going to paint it?

not quite sure im thinking i will paint it the color of my spartan in the game but not sure yet

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good. iv been wanting to build one, but have to finish my ODST first.

Savvy

iliketacos95 said:
That is utterley beutiful! I've tried rouge 5 times and only once did one look decent, but then my cat peed on it..
yeah this helmet can bite you if your not paying attention but and as the saying try try again. and thats why you put them some ware they cant get cause i to know the joys of having cats that love to ruin your work

well here it is after about a month of work its finished except the visor the one in is a temp one for halo ween

and this is what sin the works now

Dark Fang said:
well here it is after about a month of work its finished except the visor the one in is a temp one for halo ween

and this is what sin the works now

Looks good. That's the third time you've pepped that particular helm - and you haven't gone crazy yet? I'm about to sit down and pep my first "piece" tonight, and am already a bit intimidated by it. Throw us some pictures once the next piece is up and going, and when you get the permanent visor in.

i do this alot actuality its to see how well ive gotten but when you get past the 2nd model you start getting used to the movements and im already insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back