Darth Vader Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Here you guys go this model will be the last I will be releasing for a little bit ( and by little bit maybe in a few days I'll make some more ) I'm insane what can I say. Anyways for you Star Wars Fans out there here you go, it's Darth Vaders Helmet (Smooth Model and it's in A4).

http://www.4shared.com/file/152657075/a0a49d82/Vader_Helmet.html

xd88yd.jpg

There are a couple of open edges there that you see but it's been fixed in the 2D Development window where it won't be a bother for people making it.

Wow, great job as usual. Jeez your popping these things out faster then a gremlin in a pool.

Ghost147 said:
Wow, great job as usual. Jeez your popping these things out faster then a gremlin in a pool.

Just don't feed him and it'll be ok! Oh yeah and that sunlight thing too...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to hear Dan after you finish building it be sure to post pictures so we can all take a look at how it turns out.

halo101 said:
What would be a universal size for this helmet? Is it sized differently that the mark VI?

Vader buckets tend to run taller than most helmets, because the dome does actually sit well above the top of the mask (most Vader helms are two parts, the mask, and then the dome)so 30 cm for the height might actually run you a little short.

Nintendude said:
Do I know you on the Astromech forums? I am Cylonproject2000 on it.

Yes, I go by the same screen name. We were in the chat and you brought up the pep files for R5 and R2. After you showed me that I was hooked. I found various pep files and currently working on a boba fett, iron man, and Hayabusa helmet.

Cool to see members from other forums. :) but again great job.

this is great! ive been looking for a vader helm for a while now and this seems to be the only one available. I have a problem though, my computer wont open .rar files for some reason. is there a problem, or am i doing something wrong or what? please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back