Dawn Of War The Dark Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.
korekillerking said:
my name on it is darkfire177 add me and lets set up a server or something

Ill play with you if i get the gane working i need to make a account so ill message you my name

P.S i like the Tau alot so watch out :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I would play that but I'm liking the new one: Dawn of War: Soulstorm too much. Sisters of Battle RULE! They have LOTS of flamethrowers.

Boryenko said:
I would play that but I'm liking the new one: Dawn of War: Soulstorm too much. Sisters of Battle RULE! They have LOTS of flamethrowers.
my bdays like 3 months so full set plz

I'm amazed people still play the real 40k, it costs at least $500 for a normal army.

As soon as I figure out why my DC game starts and stalls at 100% when patching I will play.

Dreadnought of Fury said:
I'm amazed people still play the real 40k, it costs at least $500 for a normal army.

As soon as I figure out why my DC game starts and stalls at 100% when patching I will play.

well mine if you factor in sets, paint, glue, single characters, vehicles. cost me almost 700
it is a addicting hobby
and i dont even play i just collect lol.

how good is the comp game?
is it as complicated as the real one?

Hell no, plays just like Starcraft or C&C, which is why I disappointed me. I wish it had some thought into it instead of the typical build a unit and kill.

Dreadnought of Fury said:

it is an amazing hobby, and there are millions worldwide that play the tabletop, im not going to be surprised if the Warhamer Online Age of Reckoning beats WoW, i just cant stand that cartoonish look of WoW, as well as the 40k MMO releasing 2010 or later

but the hobby doesnt just give you an over sized game of chess, you feel proud when ever you play with an army you paint yourself; and its fun to talk about battles that are total chance with dice. Some ppl like me even go as far as to document them as small short stories, to match the actual game we played.

oh and my army is at a cost of $700 over the past 7-8 years, that includes pieces, tanks, supplies, and paints

and it doesnt even require at least $500, you can get small packs and make a small army much less than $500

I do indeed play the real game, I just couldn't afford it though and I haven't played in forever. Im going to see if my DC will allow me to manually install patches cause it isn't working well.

I play Necron and Tau often, and I finally got the patches installed and Ima get my pics for my Badge and Banner again (If I can find them).

Edit: I am HDreadn0ught

ugh im having a problem when i install it and it gets half done and it says

Feature transfer error
Feature: Dawn of War-Dark Crusade
Componant: Default Componant
File: C:\DCsetup\data2.cab
Error: Data Error (cyclic redundancy check) :mad:

plz help

Spartan 172 said:
ugh im having a problem when i install it and it gets half done and it says

Feature transfer error
Feature: Dawn of War-Dark Crusade