Dead Space 1 and 2 File Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Hi Everyone,
I figure I will start this thread off with the Dead Space 2 Security Suit, in the ZIP folder on 4Shared, you will find the Helmet, Shoulders, Belt Pieces, Thighs, and Greaves. I am currenty still working on seperating the rest of the parts out if there is a 3D Modeller that wants to help I can send the body model over to them in a e-mail. The files in the ZIP are OBJ files which will still need to be unfolded, I really don't have a lot of time on my hands but I will unfold files when I have time.
I would like to get the pep files for this suit figured out first before I move on to breaking down the other suits that I have the 3D models for. Below you will see what the Security Suit looks like and a link to the 3D files that need to be unfolded. As more suits are done this 1st post will be updated, I still have to break down the rest of the Security suit parts which I will try to have done this week.
crjas.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/Tf3Yynvo/Dead_Space_2_Security_Suit.html

Ill contribute if thats Ok Nin?
good to see you back too.

Here is the Advanced helmet and shins
The helmet picture doesnt show the center detail, but the file does.

I have done what I can with these, and stripped all the internal double layers, but there are still a lot of open edges.
Perhaps someone can do something with it.

The shins should unfold nicely, and will be 3 different parts.

AdvancedHelmet.jpg

DS Advanced Helmet Stripped by Deadalus.obj

AdvancedLegs.jpg

DS2 Advanced Legs Stripped By Deadalus.obj

Sure Deadalus feel free to contribute whatever help you can. For some reason with my Pepakura Desinger program it does'nt show me any open edges at all just the model, not sure how to fix it except for re-installing Pep Designer and then it on;y works for a certain amount of time before it does'nt show the open edges again.

If possible could I get the files and if you have the the textures as well for some of the dead space models. I was wanting to model some of them in hd but with as much time as i have to devote to sub school I have nowhere near enough time to do it from scratch.

Man i love this,dead space 2 has such cool armors im sad there arent many pep files for it =S im definitely gonna be watching out for updates here!

I already almost have the shins done I will upload some pics later tonight. Does anyone have any of the other armor peices for the Advanced rig?

Hi all. First of all well done in making these eh thought I'd never see them but I was wondering is there any chance we'll be seeing the rest of the security suit such as the torso pieces?? because I would definitely start doing this and use it for some short films. Starting a Halo short film but I this would definately be next.

Ok, I know ive seen it around but i cant find it any more. Does someone have the Dead space 1 helmet file? Please! Anyone?

Hey guys, if someone can unfold the advanced helmet and upload it soon please do it i been wating a long time for the advanced helmet on pepakura :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back