Dead Space 2 Trailer Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was checking on my Dead Space 2 entry for making a dismemberment move, on Dead Space Facebook Profile.

Turns out EA allowed the Studio to make a full Isaac Costume...just like they did for the first Dead space.

Heres the 3 photos

isaac1.jpg

isaac2.jpg

isaac3.jpg

I spy what looks like ski boots! :D Enjoy...I know i am!

UPDATE: Anyways been watching the dead space 2 facebook, and there was an update to the new dead space 2 website, as well as some email subscribers getting a special note with the strange language from dead space one, im currently trying to work out some of the coding.

deadspace2decode.jpg

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctNAf1Ngr1E[/media]

im also decoding some words from the trailer:

1. The Key

i dont know where you heard that...as the game is slated for a Winter 2010/ Spring 2011 release. Its not even out yet. And from the sneak previews, its going to have multi-player ranging from survivor, to vs. Im totally psyched for it.

OMG!!....... *collapes on the floor with foum out the mouth, from the pure awesomeness*

thats is the most badass thing I've ever seen ;DDD

Assassin716 said:
i dont know where you heard that...as the game is slated for a Winter 2010/ Spring 2011 release. Its not even out yet. And from the sneak previews, its going to have multi-player ranging from survivor, to vs. Im totally psyched for it.

I heard it from a guy who works as a testing supervisor for EA. They'll probably fix most of the things wrong with it before it's released anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morphen Jar said:
I heard it from a guy who works as a testing supervisor for EA. They'll probably fix most of the things wrong with it before it's released anyway.

I got a friend bouncing on contracts for Bioware's Old republic game, and Visceral's Dead Space 2. He says its just as they imagined, brutal and disgusting as the first...and its filled with even more background history to the world of Dead Space. Its still in alpha stage but its just about ready to hit beta. If all goes well, the game should be golden around August or September.

Assassin716 said:
I got a friend bouncing on contracts for Bioware's Old republic game, and Visceral's Dead Space 2. He says its just as they imagined, brutal and disgusting as the first...and its filled with even more background history to the world of Dead Space. Its still in alpha stage but its just about ready to hit beta. If all goes well, the game should be golden around August or September.

Heh, maybe it's just opinion, but that's what I've heard.

New updates:

Dead Space Ishimura Memorial on Facebook: Send your mementos to those lost

Updated Dead Space 2 website

New Trailer: in original post

And dead space 2 promotional email: in original post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back