Dead Space Costume Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalker said:
No problem brother...if you cant find it, gimme ur email and i'll send it to u

AFAIK, the only helmet that currently exists in pep form is the level 3 helmet(trust me, I've looked extensively for anything else). The zip file that contains the helmet and the plasma cutter is a good jumping point, but don't use the cutter file as it isn't accurate; the fileset that nintendude has up are direct weapon pulls from the game itself but require a little work to make pep-ready.

The level 3 helmet does not appear to be completely accurate, but it is the only one I have seen available; personally, I'm hoping we can get some game rips from the upcoming sequel, because that new suit just looks fantastic.

As I posted earlier, I'm currently working on the pulse rifle, and should have it ready to unfold sometime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
OxA said:
AFAIK, the only helmet that currently exists in pep form is the level 3 helmet(trust me, I've looked extensively for anything else). The zip file that contains the helmet and the plasma cutter is a good jumping point, but don't use the cutter file as it isn't accurate; the fileset that nintendude has up are direct weapon pulls from the game itself but require a little work to make pep-ready.

The level 3 helmet does not appear to be completely accurate, but it is the only one I have seen available; personally, I'm hoping we can get some game rips from the upcoming sequel, because that new suit just looks fantastic.

As I posted earlier, I'm currently working on the pulse rifle, and should have it ready to unfold sometime soon.

Too true brother, the new suit looks wicked...have you seen the teaser? I love the way the helmet wraps itself around his head...

It'd be great if I could get someone to rip the levl 4 and 5 armour for me though...So far, nobody's been interested, and im no good...

You're right in saying the plasma cutter isn't too accurate, and as much as I do love the helmet, it doesn't look a whole lot like the game's model...

The weapons pack is fair awesome, Though they all need to be unfolded, which again im no good at, and the guy I get to do it for me isnt around at the moment...if anybody's interested in helpin me out, i'd really appreciate it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so, the more I play dead space, and the more photos I see of the game, the more I want to get my project rolling...

I'm actually dying to get my level 4 suit started...Now, I know making these models can be timely, especially for someone with a job/school...

That's why I was hoping to get somebody working on the files ASAP...I need the suit done by september/october, so just 4/5 months, and It's going to take a little while for me to put it together...

So, again, willing to pay people to put these files together for me, and yeah, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back