Death Threat at school

Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkava44

"Last week a note was written in a girl's restroom
stall referencing November 7 and an indiscriminate threat.
We are taking all possible precautions including working with
the Public Safety Police Department. They will do a security
sweep tomorrow before students arrive for class and extra
Public Safety officers will be on site. Classes will be held per
our regular schedule."

Early this morning.. a note was found in a bathroom stall
saying that somebody was gunna "kill us all"
on wednesday..
kinda freaky that this could happen at a lil town like mine

but yeah guys, if you pray, im requesting you put my friends and family in there tonight

ill post 2morrow with how it all went and if anything actually went down. (hopefully it deff wont)

~Peter

blinkava44 said:
"Last week a note was written in a girl's restroom
stall referencing November 7 and an indiscriminate threat.
We are taking all possible precautions including working with
the Public Safety Police Department. They will do a security
sweep tomorrow before students arrive for class and extra
Public Safety officers will be on site. Classes will be held per
our regular schedule."

Early this morning.. a note was found in a bathroom stall
saying that somebody was gunna "kill us all"
on wednesday..
kinda freaky that this could happen at a lil town like mine

but yeah guys, if you pray, im requesting you put my friends and family in there tonight

ill post 2morrow with how it all went and if anything actually went down. (hopefully it deff wont)

~Peter

I'm glad you told me about this earlier, I'm praying for ya right now man.

I think you shouldn't go, being that I'm your friend and all...that's what I'm gonna say...

Otherwise I'll have to get a regiment of Clones and go spec-ops on your school :p

Last edited by a moderator:
More than likely it was a stupid joke but you can never be too carefull. If you do go to school tomorow watch your back everywhere you go. Also dont try to be the hero if something like this goes down.

My friend in high school went to jail for doing this. He only wanted them to send everyone home for the day. Turns out he wasn't smart enough to mask his handwriting and turned him self in when he heard they were taking writing samples from the people who normally got in trouble for things. He got expelled and a coupe days later he walked out of his house and there was a swat team in his yard waiting. They tackled him like he was a terrorist and sent him to jail.

Your case my be similar where someone's trying to scare people and get out of class early.

Evil Femle said:
My friend in high school went to jail for doing this. He only wanted them to send everyone home for the day. Turns out he wasn't smart enough to mask his handwriting and turned him self in when he heard they were taking writing samples from the people who normally got in trouble for things. He got expelled and a coupe days later he walked out of his house and there was a swat team in his yard waiting. They tackled him like he was a terrorist and sent him to jail.
Your case my be similar where someone's trying to scare people and get out of class early.
Yikes. The things students will do ey? Hopefully it's nothing serious.

this happened at my school last year, the kid had a list made and everything. several of my friends were on it. luckily they took him away to a mental institute before he could hurt anyone.

ill be prayin man.

Something similar happened at my school last year too. Thankfully, it turned out to be a hoax, praying that this is the same case for you.

The one day I left to go do my job shadowing, there was a bomb threat at my school (This was back in '04).

Apparently it was an actual, functioning bomb, it was just missing one part to make it go off. Something like the timer or the remote or something.

And they had everyone just waiting in the gym right next to the bathroom where it was located.

I don't write this to give off the bad juju, I just hope you know there are two possible sides to this coin.

Hoax, or...well....hellfire.

your in my prayers too. i'm praying that its just some dumb person being "smart" or something, thinking he's cool

you dont even know me but im praying for you too... thats terrible what is going wrong nowadays

abandonship said:
this happened at my school last year, the kid had a list made and everything. several of my friends were on it. luckily they took him away to a mental institute before he could hurt anyone.
ill be prayin man.

What school do u go to? I go to AHS,TX. We had a kid do the same thing last year, even had a list. Said he was going to recreate the Virginia Tech, and right after he had just gotten out of juvy. We had like twenty cops at school that day.

Yeah. Don't Go. I went to a high school full of deranged artists and 'creative' people (you had to audition to get in) and there were a few bomb and death threats, luckily the school was spread across two city blocks so they just shut down the threatened area. Either way, NOT FUN. You be careful you.

The Alex said:
Yeah. Don't Go. I went to a high school full of deranged artists and 'creative' people

its maybe not the best time but that made me lol.

school systems are fucked if they find a note they should ******* tell people NOT to come to school the next day

My advice is to just not go stay home play some halo and hope for the best. missing out on one say of school is not equivalent to what might be your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back