Debuted Cortana Cosplay

Leahfeaster

So Gundam Cortana is still in the works, but I bit the bullet and bought a Cortana jumpsuit. I debuted her at Washington State Summer Con. And I was surprised at how much a hit she was, especially with little girls. It was awesome. Still need to learn to model for her, but I’m getting there
FF65567E-785A-4DC5-A2AA-1224728D40F0.jpeg
8B2BF2BF-21F7-48AC-8A9D-3DDC49B1EC64.jpeg
05AFF738-D862-40D6-9F0E-0AE55BDF4777.jpeg
7E107880-4D9B-4975-8444-00033FAFA2DC.jpeg
C8198F6C-ACB0-4198-8D85-5328DD793AEC.jpeg

TurboCharizard

Division PR, RXO and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S068
Leahfeaster hopefully we get to meet up at next years Washington State Summer Con, that's one of my favourite events of the year!

TurboCharizard

Division PR, RXO and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S068
We're you there this year? I saw a car in the handicap spot (I have to park there too) with a bunch of Halo stickers. Lol I was hoping to see someone in Halo gear, but never found them.
I was up in Victoria. The border closures meant that I couldn't travel down to visit unfortunately. Next year hopefully!

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
We're you there this year? I saw a car in the handicap spot (I have to park there too) with a bunch of Halo stickers. Lol I was hoping to see someone in Halo gear, but never found them.
I'm going to guess that was the Halo Collector. He might have had a booth or just visiting.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.