Default Armor/Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen

Community Staff
Member DIN
S922
I'm working on a little side project app for iOS (if it goes well I may do Android even with the limitation of the API keys) using the Halo 5 API. As the home screen will grab the user's spartan and emblem images from the api, I still need a default image. Right now you can type in any gamertag, but the plan is to later see about any type of OAuth flow to ensure it's yours.

It's been so long since I've done the basic setup in game, I was wondering if anyone knew the default armor setup (color, visor, etc.) other than just simply that it's recruit and the default emblem for someone who has never customized anything for their spartan. I think that would work well for my default icons should the request fail for any reason. I'll keep looking around, but if anyone knows off the top of their head, thanks in advance.

Default armor is the recruit. I however don't remember anymore the default colors... Same as I don't remember anymore the default emblem, but you can check yourself - make a guest account on your Xbox console and launch Halo 5. As the guest profile has never played Halo 5 before you should see the default emblem unless you have few random at the start.

I believe that the default emblem is this one:

4a6f-bf95-d429ad75af94?locale=en&width=200&hash=7S%2fZD8056WBtGyq8u6m2KdmNGsPspu9hquDNEOiruQY%3d.jpg

Attachments

• 4a6f-bf95-d429ad75af94?locale=en&width=200&hash=7S%2fZD8056WBtGyq8u6m2KdmNGsPspu9hquDNEOiruQY%3d.jpg
    4a6f-bf95-d429ad75af94?locale=en&width=200&hash=7S%2fZD8056WBtGyq8u6m2KdmNGsPspu9hquDNEOiruQY%3d.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 234
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back