Demo Reel + Animation Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

rundown

Sr Member
Extra ad: My first demo reel. I know Not everyhting i made this year is included but what the heck :p
SOOoo what do ya think of it

ITS DONE!!
got meh grades. I have 26,4/30
altough i dont like the ending. I didnt had time enough to make it spectacular like ther rest.
I just had to finish it quickly so well see for yourself.

And one more thing. the music seems to be a bit faster then the video
I do hope i get some good grades for this project for clas animation.
(dont look at the quality, youtube F!ç*ckd it up)

Last edited by a moderator:
that looked pretty cool. it kinda reminds me of movie credits when they add graphics to them. i liked the arrows the only thing id change it maybe have some arrows or other patterns moving in the background while the "blow your mind" part is going. unless you want all your attention to be on the words. awesome job on it anyway!

rachciav said:
that looked pretty cool. it kinda reminds me of movie credits when they add graphics to them. i liked the arrows the only thing id change it maybe have some arrows or other patterns moving in the background while the "blow your mind" part is going. unless you want all your attention to be on the words. awesome job on it anyway!

had the same thing in mind :p

i'm gonna ad a dansing siluet to it (after the text passed by)
and some black and white photo's.

RHCP, favorite band!
Nice job on the graphics, I would speed it up though and add some background stuff.

ERADICATORofDTH said:
Lol what is up with those related videos?

I know right?!?
That's what happens when you put "blow" in the title.

rundown said:
okej, i have a small update^^
look in first post

Looking good rundown! Btw. Whats the name of the song.. Its by red hot chilli pepers right? Or Stereophonics? Ive heard it but cant remember.

smilie120 said:
Looking good rundown! Btw. Whats the name of the song.. Its by red hot chilli pepers right? Or Stereophonics? Ive heard it but cant remember.

its cant stop of the red hot chili peppers

And update !!!! its done

Hell Yea :p
I saw a paper lying on meh teachers desk today. Had a look to it wile she was gone.
And guess what Its my grade of my motion graphic o_O
most people had like 60% I had 94%
Sweet, so now i only have to get 4% on my theoretic exam to get through animation class xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back