1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Denver Comic Con Photo shoot

Discussion in 'Mountain Regiment' started by SwedishNinja, May 25, 2016.

1. SwedishNinja

SwedishNinja

Hey all!

We are signed up for a Halo photo shoot at Denver Comic Con on June 18th at 2:15-2:30 PM Its on the stage in the main lobby just inside where the Blue Bear is located. Please show up no later than 2 PM so when our time comes up we can jump on stage and toss some poses. I don't know any professional photographers but I will have some of my handlers take a lot of shots and I will ask around for anyone willing to take some pictures. If you know anyone with a halo suit or any friends that are photographers please feel free to ask if they can make it. Since I went through DCC this is an open session, this means that anyone with a halo cosplay can jump up with us even if they are not 405th. Please let me know if you plan on making it so I can get a head count and if you have any questions or concerns give me a PM or hit me up on Facebook.

Thanks!

MysteryDragon likes this.
  2. Angus314

Angus314

I'll be there!!!

SwedishNinja likes this.