Deployment Status

Spiderboy196

I'm just trying to figure out why is it taking a month to get an update on my deployment status for my Spartan? Been waiting forever now and still nothing,

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
As was stated in your first thread:

Kevin, AugmentedHuman013, is the Division Membership Officer in charge of Deployments. Kevin is a volunteer, working on processing applications in his free time. Unlike in other Costuming Organizations, a completed costume or completed Deployment is not required for membership and a completed Deployment is in fact not a bar to entry to any activity or area of these Forums, I ask that you give Kevin some patience as he works through the current list of Applications.

I am sorry that the process is not proceeding fast enough for you, but I will reiterate, the Deployment process is not really a bar to entry to any activity, section of the Forum, merchandise (aside from the possibility of a Deployment Trading Card), or event with in the 405th. I would think that since Deployment does not truly impact one's membership in the 405th and is instead about getting unbiased and impartial feedback on your build while acknowledging and celebrating a member for finishing a costume, that taking the time to make sure each costume is given a thorough review would be more important than the speed at which the application is processed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons: